Come on in and find out more about the founders of Sales Yield Growth.
Co-Founder & Managing Director
Our co-founder & managing director, Lauren hails from the land of the long white cloud, but has called Melbourne home since 2001.
With a background in conference sales and management for major hotel brands, Lauren spends her days coaching and consulting with conference and event venue operators who want to build sustainable, long-term profit growth.
Lauren has an in-depth understanding of the sales process across all segments of the market, including hotel operations and people management. This broad skill base, along with a history of implementing change that directly impacts profit levels, makes Lauren the ideal choice to deliver our unique style of consulting.
A brief rundown of some of Lauren’s achievements
- Increased food & beverage revenue at a large CBD hotel by almost 30% in one year.
- Closed and redeveloped a loss-making nightclub and turned it into a profitable event centre earning a healthy six figures a year.
- Reversed the sliding performance of a major city hotel in a soft market, achieving 30% profit growth and giving the business its best year yet.
- Quickly moved a 4-star city centre hotel from bottom place to 3rd out of 10 in the rankings, by virtue of her sales & profit making prowess.
- Launched Sales Yield Growth Pty Ltd and built it into a profitable hospitality sales performance consultancy within 12 months.
Connect with Lauren or drop her a line.
Malcolm is a Melburnian with 23 years experience in hotel management and development in locations like Switzerland, England, Australia and New Zealand. As co-founder of SYG he is responsible for some of our less orthodox but more effective methods.
A former Director of Development and Regional General Manager for Rydges Hotels Resorts, Malcolm is also a hospitality investor with a range of interests spanning professional catering, industrial cafés and boutique hotels.
He has extensive experience in hotel management in Australia and New Zealand and is familiar with all aspects of the industry, from the day to day operations of a property to hotel development and executive recruitment.
Connect with Malcolm or get in touch via email.
Having lived and worked in Sydney all her life, Sarah has over 13 years experience working in the Hotel Industry. With a background in Sales and Marketing and Conference Sales, Sarah has a strong understanding of both the MICE market and team management.
Most recently in the role of Director of Sales and Marketing for a large Conference Hotel, Sarah understands the importance of the Conference Sales process and driving Food and Beverage and Rooms Revenue and Profit. Having worked closely with Conference Sales Teams for a number of years, Sarah brings with her a great ability to coach and mentor the Conference Sales Teams through the SYG process. Her enthusiasm for the MICE market is infectious and her ability to drive change within the teams ensures that everyone involved in the process gains valuable experience.
Connect with Sarah or drop her a line.